The Best Time to Become a Photovoltaic (PV) Sales Professional
There’s no better time than now to become a Certified Solar Sales Professional. Residential solar power installations rose by 34%; from 2.9 gigawatts in 2020 to 3.9 gigawatts in 2021.
Every day, more people learn about the benefits of solar. And they want an expert to help them make a decision. That’s where you come in.
Learn a More Effective Way to Sell
At Suntuity University, your training is different. You become not just a sales professional, but a consultant. Relationships with your customers are established long-term.
In this module, you learn:
- Effective ways to conduct a sales conversation.
- Handle different objections your prospects show with empathy.
- Identify customer motivations and needs.
Become an Expert in Solar
The easiest way to become a great salesperson is to become an expert. An expert inspires trust in the customer. And with Suntuity University, you’ll become an expert with our solar training. You will:
- Learn electric bill terminology, key information, and billing procedures.
- Determine property type, house orientation, roof tilt and angle, and available area.
- Define the electrical meter and main service panel.
- Identify general safety requirements.
Onboard new customers
As a Certified Sales Professional, you’re Suntuity’s first impression. You’re in a unique position to show people why solar is right for them.
To create a great first impression, you’ll learn to:
- Manage customer expectations
- Help them understand photovoltaic system limits
- Explain the expected performance of their new systems
Handle Price Concerns with Ease
With Suntuity University, you can enroll new customers with confidence. Asking for the deal and talking about pricing becomes simple. By onboarding your customers this way, you start a valuable long-term relationship.
In this module, you’ll learn how to:
- Create effective proposals, quote a price and discuss it.
- Define tax exemptions, tax deductions, transfer credits, and other incentives.
- Calculate average residential system cost.
- Price array size based on dollar per watt.
5-Day Immersive Online Experience
What if you could start or grow a profitable career in solar sales… By next Monday?
With Suntuity University, you get the tools to sell solar effectively in just five days. Our online experience lasts five days.